Sunday, May 17, 2009

Doctor Mike in the HOUSE!!

That's right folk. It's official. I'm now trying to figure out what to call him. Dr. Mike? Captain Mike? Dr. Captain. Mike? Captain. Dr. Mike? The options are endless. But whatever I call him from here on out, I am so stinkin' proud of him. He's worked so hard the last 4 years and he finally made it. Congratulations Mike. We are soooooo proud of you!

We are also very proud of Merla who graduated from nursing school last week. I loved this picture of them together and had to post it. Nurse Mary and Dr. Mike. :)

8 comments:

Christa said...

You should be proud. It's a wonderful accomplishment. I bet it's a relief to be done with school.

Mary said...

Go Miguel!!!! & contrats to you for staying strong through all the pains of school.

I was so glad I could be there, and can't wait to visit in NC :o)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Congradulamations! Dr. Mike....wow thats cool.

You married a Doctor! only you didnt know it yet.

Wendyburd1 said...

Go Docta Mike!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

How cool MOSES was my word verification before!

Jillene said...

Whoo Hoo!! A Dr. in the house!! You have every right to be SUPER proud of him!!

Momma Sarah said...

Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaa! Whew! Congrats, officially Dr. Captain Mike! And look at you Shelle! One hot smokin' Dr's wife!

Unknown said...

You have every right to be a proud wife! Enjoy this moment!