keep
going
your
almost
there........
The rare laundry folding husband!!

I didn't even ASK him to. I just walked into the living room and there he was. And look...is that a SMILE on his face?!?!? Wow...what a magnificent creature!
Have you noticed how there are certain things that husbands 'forget' how to do when they get married. I mean, I'm pretty sure he did his own laundry when he was in college. lol. In his defence though, he does do other things around the house, like the dishes and taking out the garbage...occasionally. :) He has changed his fair share of diapers as well. He really is a good husband.
5 comments:
I was out for an evening a few weeks ago and had left some towels in the dryer and some in a basket waiting to be folded. When I came home, I went to fold all of them and couldn't find them. I knew that they were there when I left and I didn't remember doing it. I actually kind of freaked out a little and thought I was losing my mind. I finally noticed they were sitting on a shelf in the laundry room and figured it out.
You are funny, Shelle!
Wow such a rare sighting AND you got in on camera! LOL!
hahaha yeah I dont see that one much, Mike never folds anything cause all his shirts and pants he hangs up. So if I want clothes folded, I have to do it. If he does laundry we run out of hangers real quick.
Wow...whites even! Those are the last to get folded around here! I hope you made him his favorite dinner.....
Post a Comment