Tuesday, March 2, 2010

But I NEED it!!!

Remember when I posted about these and said I would have them one day??

Well, guess what. They are no where to be found. So I went on a hunt for something similar. I did find some cute alternatives here, here, and here, but nothing as cute. I think I may have to settle for less cute. I loved this one though, because it was a matching set. I can find tea cups, but no pots. Although, as you see in the link, I did find watering cans that match the cups, which is still cute.

Now to convince Mike how much I need them. Our house looks so drab outside. Don't you think these would look fabulous sitting on my porch? Or in the flower bed?? I agree. I think they would do wonders for the outside appearance of our home.

I have a whole list of "needs" I need to convince Mike of. He is weird and seems to think things like diapers, and clothes, and food are more important. psh. Whatever!

6 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Just make sure the busstop kids don't break them :).

Jillene said...

They are cute and would look great in your flower bed. But I tend to agree with Lisa--watch out for those bus stop kids--they sound like menaces!! (0;

Michelle said...

lol. Your comments actually prompted my tomorrows post. haahaha.

Mary said...

I was thinking about the horrible bus stop kids too!!! They are totally cute, though.

The Reynolds said...

Maybe you could make something similar to what you like. You're always showing your creative side on here. I bet you could figure out a way to make exactly what you want. Good luck and post pics.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

http://www.peapods.com/browse.cfm/4,159.html

Little but cute.