
Come on. Twice in a ROW and at two different fast food places? Is the recession so bad that you can't afford chocolate syrup??? Can't you people understand I just want my quick chocolate fix?! First it happened on Friday night. Mike and I went at did some shopping and decided to grab some "ice cream" on the way home. So we stopped at McDonald's only to hear, "All we have is vanilla" (imagine that in my nasally, mocking voice). Okay, not thrilled, but I guess I will just deal with vanilla. I ate it and tried to be happy about it. Then, last night as part of FHE we decided to go to Wendy's and get a couple of frosties. Mike orders "two frosties please" and the lady says, (again imagine nasally, mocking voice) "we only have vanilla, is that okay?" NO IT'S NOT OKAY!!! I want CHOCOLATE! I'm thinking, you are already cutting cost by serving "soft serve" (an animal bi product that is so far from ice cream they had to give it it's own classification) instead of real ice cream and now you can't even carry CHOCOLATE?!?! Seriously, what is up with THAT?
So...we made a b-line for wally world and just got us a half gallon of double chocolate, browny, fudge ice cream. Take that!!
5 comments:
woot! Nipped that one in the bud! It's way cheaper to get the 1/2 gallon...but seriously. Sometimes you just want a chocolate ice cream cone dang it!
mike is asleep and now...thanks to you. I might just go get me a cone.
A Wendy's NOT having chocolate frosties HAS to be illegal!! And I am a Wendy so I must be right!
Have you tried Edy's Slow Churned (and apparently light) Ice cream in chocolate? I hate chocolate ice cream but am obsessed with these, especially the lil baby sized ones, perfect for one!
Chocolate is the one thing I never craved...but Eric did just find a gem at Wally world in the cookie department, their store brand "Fudge Marshmellow" cookies...and they are to die for. They are a chocolate cookie with marshmellow that is covered in chocolate. I'm not even a chocolate lover, and I can't get enough of these!! You have to try them!
No chocolate frosties is inexcusable. Isn't that what Wendy's is?
i am still in shock that Wendy's didn't have any chocolate frosties!! As far as I am concerned, their vanilla ones aren't real frosties anyway. I am glad you got your fix eventually though :).
Post a Comment