Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ready or Not

Mike called me at 7:30 this morning to inform me that I was scheduled to be induced tomorrow. lol. We had talked about it yesterday, but I really didn't think they'd go for it. I shouldn't be surprised. They've all been a little anxious for me to have this baby. Part of me would love nothing more than to sit back and just let the baby come. The other part of me thinks, if I wait until next week, who knows when they can get me in and if I don't have this baby by next Wednesday I'm really gonna freak out, cause Mike won't be able to take all the time off I want him to and I think will go nuts if he isn't here to help me with a new baby, oh my gosh what will I do, not to mention, what if I go into labor on my own and don't make it to the hospital on time, cause last time it snuck up on me and I almost didn't make it to the hospital and I was less than a mile away, and this time around the babysitter is 20+ minutes away and then it's another 30+ minutes to the hospital, what if I have this baby in the van, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Okay breath. So, I'm kind of relieved I get to plan it. Assuming they can get me in tomorrow. Either way, I now it will be in the next day or 2. :) In the mean time, I'm just hoping I go into labor on my own. So I would appreciate any labor vibes you can send me. That would be great. Thanks.

2 comments:

Grandma Arnold said...

I am very excited for you. It is calming to know when, rather than waiting in limbo. Yes, you need Mike home to assist!!

Sheridy said...

Good luck! hope all goes well with you!