Monday, March 15, 2010

"Blaaaaah, Excuse Me"

Aside from the fact that my children are holy terrors, they are very polite most of the time. They are good to say please and thank you and excuse me. Lizzie recently started saying, "thank you much" when ever I give her something. It's very cute.

This morning she woke up starving, since she's been sick since yesterday morning, and decided to help herself to a bag of pretzels that was sitting on the table. She didn't have a fever when she woke up so I figured a few pretzels wouldn't hurt. I left the room and came back a few minutes later and found her eating some ritz crackers. She looks at me and says, "make a messes", then she covers her mouth and says, "excuse me". That's when I noticed the throw-up on the floor. She had puked up all the pretzels she had just eaten. Lovely. But, how polite of her to say "excuse me" after throwing up. Very nice. :)

6 comments:

Jillene said...

Aaaawwww....poor thing!! And with being polite and all I guess you can't be too upset with the throw up!! I hope that she feels better soon!!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

aw darn it. At least she knew it was yuckey. I hope she gets feeling better soon!

Ruth said...

Lol. You've done well, Michelle.

Wendyburd1 said...

Oh poor kid! And yet she was still hungry after? Interesting. Is she still puking or was it a one time deal?

Michelle said...

Well, she had been sick the previous day as well, and was always crying for food, only to toss it back up when I gave it to her. This incident was the last time she puked though. She seemed fine after that. lol.

Grandma Arnold said...

The girl knows dry heaves are worse and wanted something pleasant to throw up!! What a polite little angel.