Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maybe it's a sign.

I ordered these nursing pj's online the other day. I got them a couple days ago, And I must say. They looked cuter online.


They are okay, but those buttons have got to go.  You can't see them real well in the picture.  But in real life they are ginormous. 

My current watch is horrendous. It works, but it is just unsightly. And while I don't mind wearing it around the house, I need something slightly nicer looking to wear out and about. So...I ordered this watch.  Again, it looked much cuter online.  Maybe it's just me, but this picture doesn't make it look super flashy.  But in real life, it's very sparkly.  I'm not real into super sparkly.  Some sparkle, yes, but I don't like the idea of blinding people when I walk by with wrist full of crystal.  I still plan to wear it because I'm to lazy to send it back.  But I think I will stick to wearing it to church when I'm in a dress.   
It's not uncommon for me to find I liked something much better online than in real life.  Maybe it's a sign that I need to get off my lazy butt and actually go to the store to buy stuff like this.........nah.

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha, I happen to like shopping. Of course it's more fun when you have someone to go with you. Buttons are easy enough to get rid of, but a flashy watch..mmm. Sorry no ideas there. Unless you find someone who wants to trade with ya. You could always get a $20 from walmart that is just the silver links without the crystals.

Debbie said...

Pictures online always seem to make clothes and jewelry look different than they really are. I always have to imagine what possibly undesirable features are minimized in the picture that might be highlighted in reality. Which means I usually end up not buying it...just in case. :-)

Grandma Arnold said...

Maybe the buttons are extra large because new mom's are often exhausted and you will be able to find these buttons!!!! The watch is cute,so what if you sparkle, you deserve some extra bling!

Jenn said...

Lets see a pix of you in the PJ's wearing the watch :) Then we can be the judge of it!
I am always too lazy to send stuff back....I never to, thinking someday I may use/wear it!