That is what I woke up to Mike singing to me this morning. He likes to rub in that I am older than him. Rude.
Anyhoo...I found these pictures the other day and thought they were fun and decided to post them. These are from my second birthday. So, here ya go.




11 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And it's neat to see that the awesome cake skills run in the family :)
Hahaha, oh how those green chairs and the chalk board and the phone cord (stretched to 50 feet) brings back memories. Good times! :-) And I love Mom's cakes! Always something fun!
Love ya! Happy birthday!
...oh and I hope noone had to eat the part of the cake you licked, Shelle! Sick! ;-) (Heehee, just kidding.)
Yeah what happened to you? I only say that so that, so that you'll come and visit us (I'm taking you up on your threat). You know you want to. I hope that you have an awesome Birthday and that mike will get home early so that you can go on a date.
Happy Birthday dear Michelle!!! You were so cute in those pictures, but are now beautiful as a grown woman!! Have a blessed day
Oh my gosh, you're so stinkin' cute!!!!! :-) Happy Birthday girlie!!! If it makes ya feel better, I will be 33 in May :-(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And doesnt mike know that after you turn 21 you STAY 21. Every birthday is your 21st. Doy. :D Wish I could take your kids for the day so you and mike could go celebrate! I'm also wishing we just lived closer...Have fun today!
put your feet up, you dont want to do anything too strenuous. :D hehe
Happy Birthday! Guess what? I will be 32 in two weeks - how fun that we are the same age :). And I am also older than my husband - he he! Only by 5 months, but to Kevin, that may as well be 5 years with the way he teases me.
Happy birthday! I remember when you turned 19 and I was so jealous. I wanted to be all grown up and 19. LOL
(I'm not jealous of you anymore.) (haha)
Wait wait, it was when you turned 20.
I think my parents had those same chairs! Happy day!
Post a Comment