Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Product Review

Okay, I rarely do product reviews. But seriously, this thing is the BEST invention EVER!! I want to find the person who came up with it and kiss them. I HATE dryer sheets. I used them, because if I didn't I would constantly get shocked while folding laundry, or getting dressed. Whites and towels are the worst for static build up in the dryer. So, out of necessity, I used the stupid things. But then I was finding them EVERYWHERE. Actually, I still occasionally find a random one on the floor somewhere. And I hated having to put one in with every single batch of laundry I put in the dryer.
One day, I was at the store picking out dryer sheets when I saw this. I remembered seeing adds for it and thought, what the heck. I'll try it. I splurged and bought the one that lasts 4 months. It cost me about $7. Kinda pricey, but now that I've started using it, I've found that it is worth every single penny. I love just tossing the laundry in and not having to worry about putting in a dryer sheet every time. I was so sick of finding dryer sheets everywhere, I had just started to search for the stupid thing as I was taking laundry out of the dryer. I hated searching for it. I no longer have to worry about it. YAY!! And the bar smells really good. Which is saying a lot coming from a pregnant woman who has a sensitive nose and gag reflex. I will NEVER go back to regular dryer sheets again. EVER! The end. :)

7 comments:

Jillene said...

This is the first time I have seen this product. I will be getting me some--asap. I too find dryer sheets EVERYWHERE and it drives me crazy!!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Dryer sheets are good for somethings. Like making your shoes smell better, or rubbing on your legs so your skirt isnt static. But I dont like throwing one in the laundry EVERY SINGLE time I do a load. Looks to me like I'll have to try that bar.

Mary said...

I've never seen this either, but I'll pick one up next time to try it out.

Katelyn said...

I have the same problem with dryer sheets. Once my house is finished, I'm going to get one of those!

Sheridy said...

You know what I found usefull with dryer sheets? they take the cigaret smoke out of dresser drawers that smell really bad. But I think I'll give that bar a try as well. the next time I think about it.

Debbie said...

Know what I love about dryer sheets? How they go inside the pant legs of jeans, slacks, etc. Then you wear them without realizing and halfway through the day you look down and see one hanging out the end of your pant leg. It's almost as embarrassing as toilet paper on your shoe. :-)

I'll probably still stick with the dryer sheets though. I occassionally forget my clothes in the dryer for several days and I'd probably end up with stained clothes! This does look like a pretty cool idea though!

Michelle said...

Debbie, I didn't even think about that. That last load of laundry I do ALWAYS stays in the dryer for several day. haaahaha. So far though, there have been no stains from it. lol.