Not much exciting happened for my birthday. Pretty much just an average day. I took the kids to their kindermusik class, which they love. We came home and just hung out. Some highlights of the day were when Jacob pooped his pants (an every day occurence). Later Lizzie pooped in her diaper and decided to dig in it (another regular occurrence). Then later, Lizzie took off her diaper and pooped on the floor and then walked to another spot and peed. That was great.
On a brighter note, Mike brought home dinner. Red Robin. My favorite. The kids sang happy birthday to me and helped me blow out my candles. Then they decided to help themselves to my cupcake. It was pretty entertaining. The first video is of the kids helping me blow out my candles. We didn't have 32 candles around the house, thank goodness, so Mike put 3 candles on. "One for each decade", He says. Nice.
The second video is of the kids going to town on my cupcake. My poor, poor cupcake.
Mike got me a new wedding band. My original band was soldered to my engagement ring. I only wear my ring when I go out (when I remember). I don't wear it around the house because it causes injuries. lol. So, Mike decided I needed a band that I could wear on a regular basis. He got me this one that matches his. Very nice.
Mary got me this awesome Apron. I lurve it!!! I have been wanting a cute apron for a long time. I wear it all the time. :)
And now, it is time to put my children to bed, because we are starting to have melt downs and I am about to lose my sanity. Then I am off to bed myself. G'night all. And thank you for the wonderful gifts and all the birthday wishes. :)
7 comments:
Don't birthday's kind of suck as you get older! At least mine do. I love the apron, I've been wanting a cute apron for a while too!
I love the apron! You look great!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad your kids enjoyed your cupcake! Mmmm...Red Robin. Lucky.
Glad you didn't have to make dinner tonight...and I 'lurve' your apron as well, but I have to give credit to Mike b/c he helped me pick the color!!
Happy Birthday girlie!!!
PS: to anyone that wants to know, I got the apron at flirtyaprons.com!
OK I was ROLLING when I watched your videos! "ok on three one....uh..ok" haha love it! You're such a good mom. "no we'll get you your own...or you can just dig in" hahaha!
the second video made me laugh even harder. Mutilated cupcake and then little bitty hands digging into it. AWESOME. Seriously I havent laughed so loud in a while. I'm surprised my kids didnt wake up.
P.S. Great apron! I'm a HUGE fan of green.
P.P.S. You so dont look as far along as you are. You look great for a prego lady!
Marisa, I keep watching them and laughing. They crack me up. I particularly love how Lizzie totally guts the cupcake. Jacob just goes for the frosting. lol.
Doesn't having a cute apron make cooking more fun? I got the most adorable one last year for Christmas, and I love wearing it :).
Post a Comment