Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why such a mystery??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090611/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_card_photo_prague

Really, why is this such a mystery?? Strange? Yes. Strange that someone would choose a random family photo off the Internet to advertise a grocery stores delivery service and strange and very coincidental that a friend of the family would just happen to be driving around in Prague and spot it. But really, do you have to "ask a professional photographers' organization to help" you figure out how your image wound up in Prague? Come on, it's the WORLD WIDE WEB people!!! Meaning, if you post a picture on your public blog, people all over the world have access to it. You google family images and your gonna get a bunch of photo's people posted of their families. That, my friends, is how your family Christmas photo ended up in Prague!! Mystery solved.

8 comments:

dust and kam said...

Way to go Michelle. Brilliant, I tell you. Brilliant!


p.s. like how I never comment on your blog anymore? FAIL!

brandon and jakell said...

wow, that would be crazy...and yes that is why our family blog is PRIVATE :)

Michelle said...

Kamie I have missed you!!! :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha...wow. Some people really are crazy.

Mary said...

you said it so well!

Unknown said...

Great point!
We are all going public...isn't that secretly what we want to happen?

Jolynn said...

Haha! I thought the same thing when I heard about it on the radio!


swootine...that one's begging for a definition. Too bad I am too tired to think of one.

Katelyn said...

I completely agree with you!