Saturday, June 6, 2009

Odd Ones Out

We've met a few of our neighbors. They are all very, very nice. I hope we get to know them all better. However, I can help but notice that I think we are the only white people in the neighborhood. lol :)

8 comments:

Mary said...

You're not in Zion anymore, Dorothy :o)

Crystal said...

That is how I felt on base at FT. Lewis..... It was a weird feeling for a little koosh girl :) But our neighbors weren't nice and I didn't want to get to know them hahah....

Wendyburd1 said...

Ch-ch-changes! :)
As long as they are nice like you, you have a happy future ahead of you!

Kacey said...

haha Any amigos over there? I met lots of peeps on my mission who had lived in NC before they went to Jersey.

Michelle said...

Well Kace, from what I can tell, they are mostly african american. Although, I did see a little white boy waiting at the bus stop this morning. hahaha.

Kacey said...

haha That's how most of the places I lived where. Every once in a while we saw a white person and thought "What the heck is he doing here?" haha

Grandma Arnold said...

As long as they are nice, you've got it made.

Amyleigh said...

Welcome to NC girlfriend...as long as they are good people, you are good to go!!