
Lizzie got a little nervous when Mike would let go of her.
Jacob loved the sand.
He especially loved throwing it at everybody. The turkey. Mike had to drag him over to the water.
As you can see, he was not happy about it.
I love this one. "Don't let it get me".
He did not at all appreciate how the water came at him like it was going to get him. As soon as Mike let go of him he started crying and didn't stop until about 5 minutes before we left.We gathered quit the collection of sea shells. One of my favorite things to do at the beach. :) Lulu thought they were pretty cool.
While she was admiring them Jacob prepared to attack.
Here is my attempt at a happy family picture at the beach. It didn't work out so well.
As you can see, my hair and skin do not do well in humidity. Here's Lulu, still disgruntled about the sand in her hair.
Now to get rid of all the sand in our car.
7 comments:
So much fun! I want to go to the beach so bad!
Me too! Lizzy is so cute!
Just wait by the end of summer Jacob will be running into those waves. It looked like a lot of fun. My hair is horrible in MO so I can only imagine how horrible my hair would look like out there so don't feel too bad.
What a fun day. Sweet that the beach is so close!
aahhh...the beaches of NC...which beach did you guys go to??
I love lulu's face in that last shot...priceless!
Topsail beach
I love the pictures! Jacob is SO big!
Post a Comment