Friday, April 16, 2010

You wanna watch what???

We just got Beauty and the Beast in the mail yesterday and the kids love it. They watched it at least 5 times yesterday. (I let them because I was sick and it was keeping them entertained.) As soon as the credits would start they would immediately ask to watch it again. They both call it Beast, only Lizzie can't quite pronounce Beast and it comes out sounding an aweful lot like...well...this is a g rated blog, so lets just say it doesn't come out as Beast. But it starts with a B and ends with ch. haaahahaha.

5 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

In the mail, like Netflix? Ohh they might never want to return it!! LOVE the songs from that, I have Gaston on my Ipod, lol! They never saw that one before? What about Hercules or Mulan or Tarzan? Those are some of MY personal faves! Let me know if you need a cd of songs I can probably make one with their faves!

Mary said...

Oh course they would love one of the best Disney movies of all time!! I'm just glad that this time it actually was the right movie you ordered :o)

Grandma Arnold said...

Wow, I'd have to do the same, in fact, I've watched Beauty and the Beast multiple times and never tire of it. The Little Mermaid is one of my favorites. I really enjoy Disney movies. Give me Christmas ideas including Disney movies you'd like.

Michelle said...

Netflix actually doesn't have it. How lame is that. lol. No, I found a website that sells all the Disney classics. Actual legal copies. Not pirated copies shipped from China. haahaha. And they are less than $15 a movie. It's an awesome deal.

Debbie said...

You know, one of these days she'll probably shout that out in church. :-) It always seems to happen with things like this!