I know we didn't celebrate like he would have liked. I am sure he would have loved to have a big shindig and invite all our friends, but I guess this is what happens when your wife has a baby days before your birthday. I would like to have done something fun for him, but I just wasn't up to the task, sadly. But I hope he had a good day anyways. :)
Happy Birthday Mike. Thanks for being such a great husband and daddy. We love you!!

This is my sad, sad attempt at a brain cake. Yikes. It actually looked okay before all the frosting started sliding off. Then is just started to look like a pile of worms or something. *sigh*
6 comments:
Awesome! Your so creative!
Hey! I'm impressed that you still did one of your really cool cakes! That's got to count for something, right?? Wow, now Mike is REALLY old! ha ha!!!!
I'm with Sarah, but I would have told him to go to the grocery store and pick out his own cake :o)
Happy Birthday to Mike and I think you did a great cake! As soon as you said it I was like Oh I totally see IT!!!
I think that the cake looks pretty fan-tab-u-lous.
I love the brain cake :). It totally reminds me of when I tried to make a golfball cake for Kevin's birthday a few years ago.
Post a Comment