My polka dot egg. 

Early Saturday morning the Easter bunny attacked our back yard. The kids had a lot of fun gathering up Easter eggs and bubbles and sunglasses. 

When all 5000 eggs were gathered up they took them inside to check out the contents.
Mike took some of the candy off thier hands.
All this time Jimmy was just chillin' in his pack n play. He's such a good baby.
I don't know why, but sunglasses have become an Easter tradition for some reason. The kids love them. 
It was such a nice weekend. It was nice to have Mike home for the whole weekend. After our Easter egg hunt we had breakfast, got dressed and headed to the park. The kids played for a while and got out all that energy from their sugar rush. We half celebrated Mike's birthday on Saturday evening. We got food from one of his favorite mexican restaurants and had a nice dinner. Then he spent the rest of the evening watching LOST. We spent Sunday watching conference and just relaxing. Mike grilled some steaks for dinner and then we sang happy birthday and had some cake.
Monday was a sad day, because Mike had to go back to work. I was really worried how things would go without him. It went pretty good I think. We survived. It was definitely nice having him home all week to help with the kids. I definitely missed having him here yesterday. The kids were pretty sad when he had to go back to work too.
Fortunately, I got a call from my sister Stephanie the other day, and she volunteered to come stay for a few days and help out. I can't wait to see her and I hope she isn't driven crazy by the kids. :)
4 comments:
We always used to get the shaped stars and heart sunglasses on Easter. I LOVE that picture of jimmy! He totally got cuter already!
Thank you Stephanie! You're the greatest!!
I wish I could come stay with you for a few days. Jimmy is too cute!
Yeah for getting help!!! I can't imagine having a newborn with 2 little kids running around too.
Post a Comment