Jacob loves to hold "his" baby. He asks to hold him every chance he gets. Jimmy tolerates it for a few seconds before he starts to protest. Actually, the reason he protests is usually because he's awake, and if he's awake he's hungry and he wants to be fed NOW!!!

He also tolerates tummy time for only a few seconds...

before he starts to protest.

We can't have the camera out without getting 15-100 pictures of Jacob. He LOVES having his picture taken.

Aunt Stephy came to visit us for a few days. She got here last week and left today. I was so sad to see her go. Not only did she rescue my sanity for a few days but it was fun hanging out with her during the day. I was brave and didn't cry until I drove away from the airport. I want her to come back. So does Mike. He says I was a lot happier when she was here and I was less snippy with him. haaahaha. Poor Mike. :)


Lulu had a little run in with a dining room chair. She was hanging on the back of it and pulled it over on top of her. It smacked her right on the bridge of her nose. It is pretty bruised and swollen. Poor girl.

Both kids like to wear daddy's shoes. It's a good thing he has two of each pair. :)
6 comments:
It's so sad to see family leave! I'm sure you cried when I left too ;o)
Like I said, if Eric's next duty station is Alaska (or somewhere else untolerably cold) I'll just come live with you guys, and we'll keep each other sane!
I feel the same, Shelle! I'm so depressed that I had to go home! Thanks for posting the pictures--such adorable kids. Love you!
Your kids are so gorgeous! And I am sorry your help went away, that must be hard to lose!
I can sympathize with you completely. I hate having family leave. I cry each time too. The kids are getting so big. James is so adorable!
Aw! Lizzie's poor nose! Ouch!
In that first picture he looks just like Elizabeth - how fun!
Post a Comment