Saturday, April 24, 2010

4 weeks old

4 weeks...and my sanity is miraculously still intact. To celebrate Mike brought home these for me. He said he wanted to let me know how appreciated I was. What a sweet husband I have. Jimmy is such a fun baby and we just love him. Here are some 4 week pictures I took today (and last night).



"numnumnumnumnum...I'm so hungry I'm going to eat your face".



In the last 4 weeks there has been a lot of this going on...

And a lot of this...

He's such a snuggly little guy and those cheeks are just so smoochable I can't resist. I was hoping to get a picture of one of his adorable smiles, but they are rare and pretty impossible to catch on camera. Hopefully they will become more frequent in the next week or so and I can share. :)

6 comments:

Sheridy said...

So cute! I love that last picture!!!

Jaysonsmom said...

He is one beautiful little boy!

Anonymous said...

Another adorable addition to the crew. I miss you guys a ton. Loves!

Grandma Arnold said...

He is sooooo..... adorable

dust and kam said...

he is so cute!!

i love kissing baby cheeks.

you are awesome.

your hair is getting so long!!

love it, love it, love it!

millie said...

Wow, four weeks already! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks!