Welcome to my world of randomness.
Hurray! Thats great guys! Do you have any names picked out?
We are still working on names. :)
YAY!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I say March 23. That's my birthday and a great day to have a baby. :)
yippy!!! How exciting!!! Congradulations.
Michelle, that is SO awesome!! Congrats to you both!!
I was wondering about that when I read you were sick while your sister was visiting. Congrats!
So, poor Suzie finally bit the dust. She was good while she lasted, and Mike made her last a few more months.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congrats!
Hey, do you know a good place to buy maternity clothes? ;)
congrats! i figured something was up if you were getting a minivan! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hurray! Thats great guys! Do you have any names picked out?
We are still working on names. :)
YAY!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I say March 23. That's my birthday and a great day to have a baby. :)
yippy!!! How exciting!!! Congradulations.
Michelle, that is SO awesome!! Congrats to you both!!
I was wondering about that when I read you were sick while your sister was visiting. Congrats!
So, poor Suzie finally bit the dust. She was good while she lasted, and Mike made her last a few more months.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congrats!
Hey, do you know a good place to buy maternity clothes? ;)
congrats! i figured something was up if you were getting a minivan! :)
Post a Comment