
I found this idea while blog surfing a few days ago. I can't remember who's blog it was on. So if any of my readers know her, let me know so I can give her a shout out. I just don't have time to go search for her again unfortunately. But it looked fun. So, here goes.
Click on comment, check out the word verification and give me a definition for it. It can either be the real definition (yes, many of them do have real definitions. haha) or just whatever. Kind of like Balderdash. Ready, set, go...
8 comments:
Okay fine!! I guess I'll start. blemos. Short for blemishes. "like, look at all those blemos on her face!"
Well, I turned off my verification, bceause it annoys me so,yet I got the massive e-mail warnings from China, so maybe that wasn't a good idea... anyway I would love to play this game....
my word is "spher"
which is kind of like a sphere, but not quite, so it makes me think of a roundish woman....because of the 'her' in it. Makes no sense, but that is just what I see.
Trals - clothing, similar to overalls that is worn while hiking on trails.
Very fun idea!
Horshiet-German slang for horse poop.
inessent - an alternate spelling for innocent meaning not at fault. ha ha! This is fun!
Ok, I can't resist!
jechi - Wookie for Jedi
can you tell that Dalton and Chris are playing Star Wars Lego in the background?
I can't do it! The pressure is just too for me!! I keep coming back and wasting loads of time coming up with definitions and then pressing refresh (which is probably cheating) to get a new word.
Besides you can't beat Kate's word and definition! That was awesome, Kate! :-)
I think I've seen it on andimeanit.blogspot.com.
But yes, it IS fun!
Skingsa- Generic gangster slang. Can be used interchangably. 'What you all up in my grill fa, Skingsa?!'
Post a Comment