
What is it about dirt that boys are just drawn to? We played in the back yard a few days ago and he immediately found a grassless patch and started digging. He also likes to dump handfuls of it on his head...lovely.

I don't know what this was all about. He randomly decided to hug a tree.
The next 3 pictures are just cute snap shots I got while they played.



Lizzie is turning into little miss independent. She no longer allows me to feed her. She wants to do it herself. And as you can see, she does a
great job!


Here she is trying to feed
me...

And some more dancing videos. It's been a while. :)
Well folks, I think that's all I've got for ya today.
9 comments:
CUTE, CUTE dancing! Dalton and Abby were glad to see more dancing videos! OH MY GOODNESS! Lizzie standing! I feel like I was actually there to witness that! We sure do miss you guys!
Hahaha, they are so cute!
That second pic of Andie is my favorite, she is so gorgeous!!
So cute! I agree, it is fun to see Lizzie standing. She's so steady on her feet too! I expected her to be a bit wobbly, but steady as can be. Way to go, Lizzie!. And there's nothing quite like watching Jacob dance. That boy can move!!
I love how Jacob went in circles but was always sure to look at his reflection in the dishwasher...he just had to make sure his sweet moves were real ;o)
Simple pictures like this are my most favorite now that I don;t have toddlers who hug trees and randomly dance anymore. Great job capturing (and enjoying) the moment.
Hey-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELLE!!!
They are so big! Granted, it's been like 3 years since I've seen Jacob, and I've never actually seen Lizzie. Whadda ya do? We'll have some good bonding time in approximately 2 months, 1 week and like 3 days. :)
Post a Comment