
Am I weird to be sooooooooooo excited about this? I ordered these the other day and just got them in the mail today. Up until today I had maybe 4 cookie cutters and they were Christmas ones. I am always wishing I had different cookie cutters for different holidays and for my kids to play with with playdough. Well, now I have a cookie cutter for every holiday, shape, letter, number, animal, mode of transportation and sport. AWESOME!! I got out the playdough and Jacob had fun making animals. He loved it. YAY!
10 comments:
Is there really a bicycle one? That is AWESOME.
Yes, there is really a bicycle one. These are actually the exact cookie cutters I got. :)
That is cool!! And if you want to make a special sugar cookie or something for someone you have MANY choices now!!
Sometimes it's the simplest (and creative) things that entertain the kids the most.
How cool!! Where did you order them from? I just might need some for myself!!
Sorry that everyone has been sick!! That is NO fun!! Now that my kids are older they will puke in the toilet or a bucket but when they were little like yours, SAME thing!! My son had a thing for my cute light green couches. They were never the same. I got smart and switched to leather!!
Those cookie cutters are cute! I have a huge bucket of cookie cutters, but I don't think they have cool shapes like bicycles and such...and I think half the alphabet is gone.
PS The throw up picture is totally disgusting! I was eating my breakfast, woman!
Those are awesome! Where did you order them from and how much did they cost?
I found them on Amazon.com. Here's the link.
http://www.amazon.com/Roshco-100-Piece-Plastic-Cookie-Cutter/dp/B00004SCOJ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1235678863&sr=8-1
They were $11.70 but I'm not sure how much they are with shipping. I ordered over $25 worth of stuff and got free shipping. :)
I am so going to get some. I had to improvise for Valentine's day cuz all I had were christmas cutters. The things I could make with 100 of them.....mawhhhhh!!!!
hahaha those are fun! I'd be excited too!
Post a Comment