Thursday, July 15, 2010
Flying vs Driving
So, now that I've done both, I can honestly say that I would much rather drive across the country than fly. Why you ask? Well, first of all, I've never been a fan of flying anyways. I pretty much hate it even when I'm by myself. But when I have my kids with me, it's just one horrific nightmare. As Kacey and I were driving back, by about day 4 the kids were getting pretty crabby. We stopped for lunch somewhere and Jacob and Lulu were both having a melt down and Jimmy was crying because of all the screaming. Kacey sat in the passenger seat and just chuckled at the madness of it all. I looked at her and said in all honesty, "I would still rather be here than on a plane". In a car, I don't have to worry about my kids kicking the back of someones seat. Or have to worry about the guy in front of me turning around all annoyed and ask my son to stop doing what he's doing when all he's doing is LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW. I hate spending all day trying to force my kids to hold still so they don't disturb other people. It doesn't matter how many things I bring to entertain my kids, Jacob will always be a seat kicker. In my car they can scream and kick the seat all they want and all I have to do is turn of the radio and tune them out. Not to mention you have a lot more leg room in a car. And besides, you will never see things like this on a plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hahahaha your so right that is terrible. But I can say I found a guy here that would go perfect with her. man what a sight.
I gotta agree with you on that one Michelle! I LOVE to drive! (Plus, you can yell at your kids w/o people looking at you!) Dalton says that picture is 'sick' and it's "unbelievable. Gross. I can't believe that!"
Hey, you made it home! Hooray!
I'd rather fly than drive, but to each her own. :)
And, oh, that picture is astonishing!
I can't have an opinion yet b/c I've only driven with Eric...and I can't fly by myself with two babies. Glad you finally got home safe!!
HEHE in choir in high school if we saw someones crack we'd stick a penny down it. You could stick a whole piggy bank down that thing!
Yes, ma'am, those pants DO make your butt look big. :-)
UGH!
So I totally showed this to my whole family.......thank you we all had a good laugh!
Post a Comment