But not at the same time. First he was rolling on the floor...
And then he was laughing...and laughing...and LAUGHING!
He started rolling a few days ago. I didn't actually see him do it at first. I laid him on his back on the floor in the living room and left the room for a few minutes. When I came back he was on his tummy. Kacey was in the room when it happened but she didn't see it either. So I turned him back over and got out the camera to try a video. Of course he stubbornly refused to do it again...until I put the camera away and turned my back. The turkey. But he has done it several times today for me. So he's forgiven. :)
When he gets on his belly he scoots around with his feet. Like he's climbing a ladder. It's pretty funny to watch. I have it on video and if it didn't take so long to upload I'd show it to you. But after waiting for the previous 2 videos I have no more patience to wait for a third. So, maybe another day.
1 comment:
he sure is a cutie patootie. Owen is getting good at rolling too...but his arm often gets stuck. Silly boys.
Post a Comment