Best $5 I ever spent. I think Jacob had the right idea with the chairs. Smart kid. Too bad I forgot to put sunscreen on Lizzie. She's got some nice pink shoulders today. I have never seen our lawn look so green. The rain has really done it some good! In fact, this year grass is even starting to grow in the corner of the yard that has been just dirt and weeds since we moved in. Yay for soft green grass. :)
4 comments:
That sounds like such a good idea.....hangout in the pool! It is really hot today!
Sounds soooo relaxing!
Hi Michelle! I saw your comment over on my blog--come visit any time. :) I've been lurking around yours several times, but I don't leave comments very often because my computer time is limited and the more comments I leave, the less writing of my own I get to do.
Congrats on the arrival of your darling Jimmy!
Looks like life is really good--I'm glad!
Our pool is blown up and full in the back yard as well :). So fun!
Post a Comment