Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blessing Day

Today was Jimmy's blessing day. We were running late for church and I didn't have much time to get pictures (basically, I threw them all kicking and screaming in the chair and snapped a picture), so this is what ya get. haha. I have a really cute picture of him on my phone that I snapped at church. I just can't remember how to get the picture off my phone. :-S Steph gave him this cute, cute blessing outfit. I love it. The pants were a little long, but the rest of it fit perfectly.

Mike gave him a beautiful blessing. I wish I could remember to bring my journal to jot down notes from the blessing so I could show them to the kids when they get older. It's always an after thought and by the time I get home I can't remember most of the details. doh.
Mike said he was smiling and cooing through the whole blessing almost to the point of giggling. I wish I could have seen. :)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I love his little outfit! How fun. What a great day! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

Grandma Arnold said...

Wish I were there!!

Jaysonsmom said...

I went to a baby blessing today too. I love hearing the fathers as they give these beautiful blessings. Love the picture!

Ben and Meg said...

He was adorable! That's one of the few perks of being organist - I get the best seat in the house for baby blessings!

Lisa Brown said...

So sweet! So sad I missed it.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Oh goodness! That outfit is SO Adorable on him! Someday we'll have to get job offers in the same city so we can live close again. :P We miss you too!

word verification: pharge haha erm..ok.

Debbie said...

So cute!!

millie said...

Wish we could have been there!