

I was hoping to transition back to this length slowly, but it didn't work out that way. But I'm okay with it.
When I showed her the picture of the cut I wanted she suggested I do a longer version and see how I liked it before she cut it exactly like the picture. I'm glad I had her do the "longer version"...cause it looked just like the picture. Imagine if she hadn't done the "longer version". Eeek.

9 comments:
When you think of people do you have a mental picture of them in your head? Because this is the haircut I always picture you with when I think of you. :) I always forgot you had long hair. haha I love it!
I love it! I wish I could pull that short of hair off. I would love to chop mine that short.
Totally love it! I always want my hair that short, but I can't pull it off like you can!
Super cute! And I was reading your post about Jacob disapearing, and it brought back too many memories of me losing my kids at church. Derek would run in one direction, and while I was trying to catch him, Lily would wander in the other direction. And always when Kevin wasn't there to help me find them.
Yes, this cut it totally Michelle. You look great!
It looks GREAT!!! I wish I could pull off headbands...
Oh I wish I had the face shape for that cut! I love love love it. I have had a pic. of it in my possession for years just wishing I could pull it off. I can't believe it's the "longer version" though.
I think that you look great with that hair do!
Very cute, Shelle! Love it!
Post a Comment