I hate coming up with titles for my posts. Particularly ones like this where I just want to post pictures of my adorable children. There's just too many different things going on to come up with one clever title. So, I refuse to even try. :)
Anyhoo...onto the pictures of my adorable children. I love pictures like this. He just loves "his baby" so much. He loves to hold him and feed him and try to pick him up...which leads to me having a heart attack every time.

Lizzie has started asking to hold him lately too. She was so excited when I gave her the boppy and let her hold "Dzimmy" all by herself.

Lizzie's favorite spot to sit is on the leg rest of the recliner. She is light enough that it holds her and my legs. She often falls asleep there. I am grateful she was there when Mike snapped this picture or you would all be in for a shock. Not really. You can all rest assured that I would never post pictures of my exposed unmentionables. I don't want anyone going and gouging their eyes out. :)
This was kind of a lucky shot. It is really difficult to capture his smiles. Not that he doesn't smile that often, it's just that they only last for a split second at a time. Although, I got lucky again and got a pretty good video of him smiling, which I will also post.
He is such a little rolly polly butterball.
Child slave labor??? No, just making her clean up a mess she made. She wasn't very happy about it but she did a pretty good job. I may have her vacuum more often. I'd make Jacob, but he is still terrified of vacuums.
We got a bike for Jacob, but he struggles to ride it. He prefers his trike. Lulu tries to ride it but she can't reach the peddles...or the ground, so she can't push herself along either. But she figured out a way to hitch a ride. In this picture she decided to lay her head down and take a nap. She kept saying, "I tired, I tired." I finally broke down and got her her own trike that was Lulu size.
Again with the awesome fashion sense. He totally matched this time though. :) I don't know what's up with the one mitten Michael Jackson look though.
Dad's church socks and Mom's church shoes with her "momaid jamas". Awesome! In case you're wondering, she's not doing a ballerina dance, she's actually posing for the camera and saying "cheese".You know how in church talks people feel like they have to start out with something clever to get people's attention? I always feel like I have to end my picture posts with something clever so as not to leave people hanging. Like, "huh...that's it???" But again...I got nothin'. So, on that note...LATER!!

3 comments:
LOL. Michelle you always crack me up. "exposed unmentionables" haha! Those pictures are way fun. baby smiles are SO hard to catch on camera, but that picture of Jimmy is DARLING! (isnt that off the lady and the tramp? Jim Darling...or is it Jim dear, and darling...meah)
I love that Lizzie had to vacuum up her mess :). And I am still laughing about her perfect placement to block what the baby was doing behind her :).
What darling pics of darling children! Lizzie looks so cute vacuuming. Yes, Jacob has quite the fashion sense! They are both so cute holding Jimmy. I love the video of Jimmy smiling and cooing.
Post a Comment