Welcome to my world of randomness.
ooh! He is so sweet! I love the "talking" he did. Too cute. IT's a good thing you got it on camera. That way when he turns into the terrible twos you'll remember that he did smile once upon a time. Seriously though, he's SUPER cute.
So cute!! And I LOVE his outfit...I think the boys have the same one ;o)
Mary, probably. It was one I got from your mom. :)
Aww! He's so cute! I really want a little boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ooh! He is so sweet! I love the "talking" he did. Too cute. IT's a good thing you got it on camera. That way when he turns into the terrible twos you'll remember that he did smile once upon a time.
Seriously though, he's SUPER cute.
So cute!! And I LOVE his outfit...I think the boys have the same one ;o)
Mary, probably. It was one I got from your mom. :)
Aww! He's so cute! I really want a little boy!
Post a Comment