
It's actually hard to miss. I don't know why I never noticed it before, unless it's a newer product. It's not a small bottle. It's a rather large, yellow bottle. I did a double take and then rubbed my eyes a few times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I then whipped out my cell phone to snap a picture as proof. (I wonder if people found it odd that I was taking pictures of a shampoo bottle.) I am wishing now that I would have picked up the bottle and read the back to see just what kind of placenta is used. After doing some research on the internet, all I could find were debates about whether it was plant placenta (yes, evidently plants technically do have a placenta, oddly enough) or animal placenta. Either way, I find it more than a little disturbing to see a big ol' bottle of placenta jumping out at me in the shampoo isle. Very, very strange indeed.
2 comments:
so it's just a big'ole jug of placentas? the weirdness. What will people come up with next. You know maybe we should bottle something weird and sell it as a cleaning product. I bet we'd make millions!
and P.S. truly if you know what a placenta is you should be EXTREEMLY disturbed by this.
It must cost alot of money to have a big green sticker on it that says 2 dollar rebate. (who would do all that stuff to get such a small rebate anyway.)
Post a Comment