Saturday, September 5, 2009

Okay, just for you Deb.

Here is the picture arrangement I was referring to.

It has grown on me quite a bit. I rather like it. :) The only problem I have with it is that Jacob likes to bump up against the wall and it tends to make the picture tilt. So I'm constantly having to straighten them. Kind of annoying, but that's okay.

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Yeah I can see why you wanted to change it at first. But I can also see why it's grown on you. Very interesting.

Debbie said...

Thanks, Shelle! :-) I like it! It's different, but it works! I always struggle arranging pictures and end up doing very traditional arrangements that end up looking boring and blah.

I have the same problem with my living room pics tilting...and no one even bumps them that I know of. They just somehow end up...not how they're supposed to hang.

Wendyburd1 said...

You did a good job!!

Jaysonsmom said...

I think it looks great.