I decided on bees and flower. This is the costume I ordered for the boy. Only, he will be wearing black pants, not tights.

And this is the costume I ordered for Lulu. Only, she will be wearing a long sleeved black onesie under it.

Oh and of course my kids will look much cuter than these model kids. :) I am very excited. I plan to either ask my sister if she'll let me borrow her flower costume, or improvise and make my own. Either way, it will be AWESOME!! :)
5 comments:
Martha Stewart had the cutest home made flower costumes one year. I would check her website. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Thats gonna be cute! Dont forget to take pictures!!!!
I love the costumes!!
They are so cute!
You all are going to be so incredibly adorable!!! I think Mike should be the hive.
Post a Comment