
(How's that for a ridiculously long title. haha.) I am a HUGE fan of baby wraps, but I always thought it was ridiculous for people to charge $50 for a single piece of fabric that I could make myself for a fraction of the price. I made mine for about 50 cents with fabric I found at a garage sale. I've made others from fabric I found at walmart in the dollar a yard fabric section. I was determined never to spend such a ridiculous amount on something that is sooooo easy to make for so cheap. Then I saw these wraps, and for the first time ever, I felt like $45 was a fair price and could see myself paying that much for one. I LOVE the design! Seriously, I am in love with these wraps and I MUST HAVE ONE!!! The orange and green ones are my favorite!
(Oh, and my SIL Sarah took the pictures and my adorable nephew Liam was the baby model for many of them. So cute!)
5 comments:
You know I also like the wraps. My only problem is that i hate wraping it. It would be so much easier if there is a way it could be sewn and then I could just slip it on. The other thing is I have noticed that when I wear a wrap like that my kids prefer to snugle like that when they get older, they don't like to lay down in my arms the way that I like to snuggle them. But I'll probably still use it because then I'll still be hands free. Your sisters have done a great job and they are very cute, but I still think that $50 is still to much for me to pay.
I just ordered one...we'll have to wait for the review by the boys :o)
Hey, that's one of my best friends, Rebecca! Small world...really small when I live so close to your sil! I have one of these wraps and I love it. With 3 kids, it has been a lifesaver. Sarah is over a year old and I still use it every once in a while. I think with as much as you use it, $50 is well worth it!
RE: Jacob's comment about my girls looking like princesses
I've smiled at least once a day thinking about that. He's a prince as far as I'm concerned!!!
Post a Comment