The kids in our babysitting co-op have decided to nickname him Jimmy Neutron. It cracks me up. I can totally see the resemblance. Whattaya think? :)
He had his 4 month well check-up a couple days ago and at 4 1/2 months he weighs in at just over 17lbs and he's 25 inches long. He's got some fun chub. :) He and Lizzie wear the same size of diapers. It's very convenient. lol. His favorite thing to do is jump in his jumperoo. He can jump and jump forever. He occasionally falls asleep in there as well. I was planning to post a video of him in it, but watching the video was making me motion sick, so I opted for pictures instead.
Poor kiddo is losing his hair. I'm pretty sad about it. His head looks more and more like Mike's everyday. haaaahaha. (Don't tell him I said that.)


This kid is a lot of fun. He's so happy and giggly. Unless he has been on his tummy for more that 2 minutes. (see above picture.) He coos and babbles in his adorable, raspy little voice. Sounds a lot like his aunt Kacey did when she was little. I guess maybe you have to hear it for yourself to understand the cuteness of it. :) I noticed the other day that he has 3 or 4 eyebrow hairs that are growing in the opposite direction than all the others, which makes the other hairs stand up right there. I am constantly trying to get them to lay flat. I've become one of those moms that licks their fingers and rubs spit in their kids hair to get it to lay down. Only in my case it's his eyebrow. I don't know why I keep trying, it never works. I just need to learn to accept it as part of his cuteness I guess. haha.
He sure is a cute kiddo and we love him to pieces. :)
12 comments:
He is adorable!
Aw, I miss him so much! Um, you too, of course. :-)
I love his leg chub! So cute.
Thanks Jen! :)
Steph, we miss you too! Can't wait for you to come visit again!!
Jaimee, Me too. His leg rolls are my favorite. lol.
Yes, the voice is quite adorable. :) I also miss you guys! Love the pictures!
I think he looks just like Mike! :)
I think he and Lizzie look a lot alike. He is such a cutie, and don't feel bad, he has WAY more hair than Carter does :o)
He is adorable! I love hearing him laugh!
So, I just got caught up on your blog. I have to say that i really miss you. It sounds like things are going great for you guys.
Love all that chub! He's such a cutie! Great Jimmie Neutron face too. :-)
Shelle, I love your posts. Thanks for the pictures and posts to keep us in touch. I miss you all.
Lol. He and Quinn are on the same path. Quinn was almost that exact size at four months and hated his tummy, lost his hair and gets raspy when he's done a lot of crying (especially when mom and dad have forced medicine down him. Good luck with that when the time comes). Jimmy is a cutie!
Post a Comment