Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday confessions/Late Night TV


Sometimes, after the kids have gone to bed I stay up and watch kids shows. I will admit, the majority of kids shows are totally obnoxious, but there are one or two I actually get a kick out of. My favorite is Olivia. I think that show is hilarious. I couldn't find a clip from that show, though, so I am posting a clip from my second favorite show, The Upside Down Show. Udder Chaos is not so great, but The Happy Fly Ditty cracked me up.

4 comments:

dust and kam said...

Funny, funny.

Cause this week I was thinking about doing a Sunday confessional and talking about our (meaning not just me!!) summer obsession with iCarly. Yes, we are lame.

Anonymous said...

I confess I love the Upside Down show and me and Ash watch ICarly together! Another show me and Brady love is Star Wars The Clone Wars! And I also watch Sponge Bob Square Pants late at night alone :0)

Ruth said...

That is quite a happy dance. :)

Mary said...

I seem to like the theme songs from most of the shows, more than the actual show. I have to admit that I DVR little Einsteins :o)