Monday, August 9, 2010

FHE

Family Home Evening is always interesting with toddlers. Tonight's topic was on baptism. Mike gave the lesson. Here is the basic gist of what he taught.

-Jesus was baptized by John the baptist.
-When we are baptized we are following Jesus.
-When we are baptized we are forgiven of our sins and we receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Now for Jacobs interpretation of FHE.

"We got to follow Jesus. We get to get in the water and find the Ghost."

Mike also talked a little about temples and he showed them some pictures of a few different temples.

This is was Lulu's reaction.

"Ooooooooh. It's a BIG CASTLE."

Good, good. I think they got a lot from the lesson. lol.

6 comments:

Ty said...

Hahaha! That's great! This just made my day! Your kids are too cute! (:

Katelyn said...

Too funny! I love it!

Sheridy said...

You know it is very important that she thinks it is a big castle. Because now that is where she wants to get married to her prince charming. It is also important to find that ghost, we can't have our kids lose thier way. Your kids are so cute.

Kacey said...

haaaahahaha I can hear Jacob saying that as I read. haha

Mary said...

At least they were paying enough attention to pick up on the important things :o)

Grandma Arnold said...

Cute!! Remind me the dates you will be here. My co-worker has been snagged to fill in over at the Bone Marrow Transplant center the first two weeks of September. I want to request a day or two off, so please remind me when you will be here. Thanks.