Monday, March 9, 2009

You've had a birthday, shout Hurray!

My little Jacob turned 3 today. Here he is on the day of his birth. :)

One year old...
2 years old...

...and today at 3 years old. Here he is playing his 'tar' he got for his 'birfaday'.
And here is his 'birfaday' cake. He loves 'moons' (aka balloons).


I can't believe he is 3 already. He's getting so big so fast. We love you my boy!! Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Christa said...

His cake is adorable. I hope he has a great birthday.

Bailey Family said...

Man your creative. You did a awsome job.

Jaimee said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! He's getting so big. I really wish I had a cupcake right now. Sigh...

Katelyn said...

Happy birthday cute boy!

Wendyburd1 said...

Happy B-Day Jacob!! I love the Balloon Cake idea, that is so cute!!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

what a big boy! I can't believe he's 3 already. Mikey is almost there. Hey do you have skype? I think it would be fun for Mikey and Jacob to see eachother.

Debbie said...

Ah, he's so cute!! He looks so much like Lizzie in his baby picture. I love the balloon cake! It's so cute and I love the bright colors of the frosting! Happy Birthday, Jacob, and have fun rockin' out on your cool guitar! :-)

Momma Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I can't believe he's 3! And you are always so creative with your birthday cakes Shelle! With our powers combined... he he!!

Kacey said...

Fun! Seriously...I haven't seen this kid since he could barely crawl! He can't be that big!

Grandma Arnold said...

Happy Birthday. You are adorable