
I wish I had more energy and motivation to be the perfect house wife. Cleaning is therapeutic for me, I'm just to tired to do it. However, I hate cooking. So...
I wish I could afford a full time cook. One that was a nutritionist so we could have healthy meals every day and I could get skinny.
I also wish I could hire someone to unload my dishwasher. I don't mind loading it, but I HATE unloading it for some reason. I can't explain why, I just do.
I wish I had a house. As in OWNED a house. So that I could unleash my creativity and paint and decorate however I wanted. And of course I wish I had the money to pay for a house and all my decorating.
I wish all the ugly tan-ish, brown carpet in the world (you know, the generic color of all apartments and rental homes) would disappear. Just vanish and be replaced with something more aesthetically pleasing...and stain proof.
I wish the camera would take away 10lbs instead of add 10lbs. Heck, I wish it would take away 30lbs. I would have my picture taken ALL THE TIME! :)
I wish I lived closer to home. I will always consider Utah my home. I doubt we will actually ever reside there (at least not in the next 20 years) but if I could just get within less than a days drive I'd be happy. Anything less than a 10 hour drive would be AWESOME!
I wish that winter and summer would last a month long each...tops. I like snow...for a short time. And I like the hot, hot sun...for a short time. But spring and fall should last much longer than they do.
I wish when I watched TV in the evenings, I wouldn't have to worry about seeing Victoria Secret commercials (nothing like a model in her skivvies struttin' her stuff in my own living room) or "hot, sexy singles" commercials with ditsy, scantily clad, skanky girls telling you to "call now". Come on. All I want is to do is watch a little 'Everybody Loves Raymond" before I hit the hay. It would be nice to have a little comic relief before bedtime without seeing the smut...ya know?!
I wish I had more time to read. I love reading. Unfortunately, when I get into a book I tend to block everything else out and everything gets neglected...including my children. I think I've read 4 books in the last 4 years. Sad.
I wish I could have my pre-children body back. I miss it. Unfortunately, no matter how much weight I lose, my body will NEVER be the same. Especially the 'twins'. Poor girls.
I wish I could teleport to wherever I wanted to go. (Maybe I've spent to much time playing YoVille.) I don't like driving and I don't like wrestling my children into car seats. It would be nice to not have to worry about it. Just push a button and boom...you appear at the park...or the grocery store. Maybe the next place we live will be within walking distance of all that stuff.
I could go on and on. What do you wish??
4 comments:
Man Michelle, I think that we have a lot incommon. I think the main thing I'd have to wish for is a Maid!! Then all wil be well with me and the house.
Yeah, where is Alice anyway??? And, WHY does there have to be anything rated above my version of "G" on Public Television? Seriously!? I'm all over that teleport thing. I can live anywhere and still go home whenever I wanted (as long as it doesn't cost anything to go thru that teleporter!)
I love the way your mind works!! My dishwasher is always full of clean dishes...and then there's the sink ;o)
I wish my loose skin would magically disappear...and the girls would go back where they belong. Oh well, after I have kids I intend on putting everything back where it belongs!!
While we're at it, why not decrease the effect of gravity on the body so things would stay where they were intially placed!!
Post a Comment