Lizzie loves her stuffed animals. She especially loves her puppy. I love her little sing song voice. I have a video of Jacob somewhere saying puppy in the same sing song voice when he started talking. I was going to post it along side this one, but couldn't find it. Darn it all. Anyhoo...Here is Lizzie loving on her puppy.
9 comments:
So incredibly adorable!!! I love her sweet little voice!
Are you sure you can't ditch Mike and come visit??
Aaaawwww....she is so adorable.
She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is! I miss you guys!
aw! what a cutie! Shes so sweet. pu PE! what a funny little girl.
word verification: ratiessi (rat-i-sigh) when a rat is tired.
little girl voices are so sweet!
Dalton says, "She's talking!" Too cute! We miss you guys! If you go see Merla, then you have to come see us! Don't let that cross the country thing be your excuse either! ha ha!!
And, I have to share my word verification: reedn means reading, like as in I'm reading.
That is so cute! I love her cute little voice!
I have to admit that I keep listening to this clip over and over again...she is just so darn cute!!!
She is so cute. Her voice is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment