
At the beginning of winter, we bought hats and gloves for the kids so they could play outside when it snowed...then it never snowed. Well it did, but not much. So when it snowed this day, I went to get out them out and they were NO WHERE to be found. It was driving me crazy. I looked everywhere. In the end we had to improvise. He was wearing my mittens and my beanie in this picture. And all the stuff Lou Lou is borrowed. We did eventually find the ones I bought. They were in a suitcase for some reason. Hmmmm...weird.
"I know he's in there...I can HEAR him."
After a while he got bored with the slides and decided to do what little boys do best...play in the dirt and weeds. Fun."Look Mom a ROCK!"

"I will now make it disappear!" Yum!


Lizzie made some cute friends while we were there. Jacob didn't really like this little girl. She kept pushing him around, and he kept telling her, "No a push!!!"

Ahhhh...this is the life. Kickin' back, eatin' cheerios, cheese...and something green. Hmmm." (I think it was avocado.)


The tornado crashes. It's hard work creating a mess like this. Who wouldn't need a nap...mid mess?!

This is the boy's "smile for the camera" face. I love the squinty eyes. Lou Lou has recently started making the same face.

"Yummy ICE CREAM!!"

Grandpa Pants. These particular sweat pants are to long for him and he hates that he ends up walking on the cuffs. So he pulls them up like this.

Phew, that was a couple months worth of pictures. There were lots of others that I wanted to post as well. Then I remembered, most people don't get as excited about pictures of my kiddos as I do. :)

This is the boy's "smile for the camera" face. I love the squinty eyes. Lou Lou has recently started making the same face.

"Yummy ICE CREAM!!"

Grandpa Pants. These particular sweat pants are to long for him and he hates that he ends up walking on the cuffs. So he pulls them up like this.
The boy has discovered the wonders of the refrigerator. He is constantly bringing me something he found in there. This time he found the little lime shaped lime juice container saying, "a juice, a juice". I warned him that it was not the kind of juice that he would like drinking but he insisted. Sooooo...I gave him a squirt in the mouth. This was the face he made. AWESOME!!
Lou Lou wanted in on the good stuff too. Here is her pucker. Oh the mean things we do to our kids.

Lou Lou wanted in on the good stuff too. Here is her pucker. Oh the mean things we do to our kids.
The boy LOVES vacuums. Here he is with the big "bacuum" and the "you bacuum". (I'm not sure if 'you' means little or your. Cause whenever I get out the vacuum he wants to take over, so I always ask him, "where's your little vacuum". I'm still working on translations.)

Phew, that was a couple months worth of pictures. There were lots of others that I wanted to post as well. Then I remembered, most people don't get as excited about pictures of my kiddos as I do. :)

8 comments:
You've got some serious skills being able to multi task like that.
Great pics and commentary!! I especially love the bubbles pic, the ice cream pic and the grandpa pants pic!!
Aw...I like seeing pictures of your kids. We really aught to set up some web cam time. I think Mikey and Jacob would love it.
Bubbles AND picture taking! Those are some serious skillz.
I love seeing pics of your kids as much as you like taking them! Love those puckers after the 'juice'! AWESOME!
I love that you gave them a squirt of the lime juice...I was sure I was the only person that would do that ;o)
LOVE all the pix...*sniff*...I want to see you guys so bad!
Well, I personally love to see pictures of friends' kids, so keep them coming! They are just so cute and fun!
Those grandpa pants are awesome! :-) Cute pics!! Love em!
Post a Comment