I love Christmas traditions. This year we have Mary and Eric and Eric's sister Dez here to join in on them with us. Oh and Koa, lets not forget Koa. Poor dog that is being tortured by my kids. In fact, they fed him so many goldfish this morning that he puked...and Mike stepped in it. His reaction was priceless. haahaha. Anyhoo...where was I. Oh yes. Traditions.
Biscuits and gravy...check. (the snowman biscuits just might become part of this tradition. They turned out so cute.)
Gingerbread houses...check.




Me and Mike's train.
Mary and Eric's House
Dez's house.
Lulu's house. (After she put candy on, she took it right back off and ate it.)
Jacob's house. (I think he did a pretty good job. lol.)
What is any vacation without plenty of video game playing...check. (Mike has been loving having Eric's x-box here.)
Here is Lulu laying next to Uncle Eric while he plays a game. This was kind of surprising since they've been here for 3 days and she has been scared of him (and glaring at them all) the whole time. I guess this is a good sign she is warming up to him. lol.All is calm, all is bright. Now I'm off to bed...after I check facebook. Haa. :) Merry Christmas all!




No comments:
Post a Comment