Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Year in review.

Yes, I'm doing an end of the year review post. I know posts like this are being mocked, but I don't care. This was an exciting year for us. Don't worry, I'll make it short. Here I go.

1. Mike graduated from medical school and officially became a doctor. I'm so proud of him.
2. We moved to NC where Mike started his career as a doctor. So far, residency has been a great experience for him.
3. We started making money. :) No more government aid for us. You have no idea how happy this makes me.
4. Said good-bye to Suzi. She was a good car.
5. Got a minivan. Something I swore I'd never do. But love it!!
6. Mike got a truck. Something he's wanted for a long time. :)
7. Found out we were expecting baby #3.
8. Made our very last credit card payment, on the very last day of the year.

That's about it folks, at least for the major highlights. I know I am leaving a lot out. There were so many things that happened this year and these are just the things that stick out the most to me. It was a really great year and went by so fast. We are excited to see what 2010 brings. Besides a new baby that is. :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

You forgot the TWO amazing visits from your FAVORITE sister in law...but I'll forgive you, and chalk it up to pregnancy brain ;o)

Jen said...

You've had a great year! However I miss you over here. That's awesome that you paid off credit cards-way to go! Hope 2010 treats you just as great!