I was hoping to be able to do a blog post with a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately, I don't have the cord required to upload pictures from my camera. So, I guess it will have to wait for another week when I get back to NC. I've got some fun ones and will probably get a bunch more. We are having so much fun here in UT, but we miss Mike. It feels so good to be home. UT will always be home for me. But, it would be even better if Mike were here. He was here for a few days and life was perfect. Now he's back in NC working. Lame. :)
3 comments:
super lame. but hey at least you get to hang out with your family! Are you guys going to do Halloween in UT? or back home in NC?
I hope you're having fun in UT...glad you are enjoying the snow, while I'm enjoying the 75-80 degree weather...I'm in heaven...
Have fun, and your next post better be FILLED with pix, and maybe even a cute video. I mean, I'm just saying...it's been awhile :o)
Continue to have a wonderful time with you family!! Tell everyone "Hi" from me.
Post a Comment