I know, I get excited over strange things. I thought this was super cute and very exciting. Jacob LOVES drawing. He could draw and color all day long. Last night as I was getting Lulu ready for bed, Jacob was laying on the floor drawing. I could hear him talking as he drew and he was saying "spider, spider, spider. Bug, bug, bug." I looked over at his paper and sure enough...spiders and bugs.

Now this may not seem exciting, but these are his first real drawings instead of just scribbles. So, I'm excited. :)
5 comments:
yep he's definatly a boy if he's drawing spiders and bugs. I have mikey's first real drawing saved too. I found it WAY super cute.
I love these spiders and bugs. Very cute!
That's so exciting when they start to draw stuff and not just scribble. It still amazes me when Nate will draw something new. It's funny the things us mom's find exciting! But the spiders are awesome!
Ah, cute! :-) I like it! You'll have to save that one to put in a scrapbook.
Wow, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment