They are now starting to blister. I got one bite on my hand while trying to get the ants off him. It hurts. He is covered and he acts like he doesn't notice them. He must have a high pain tolerence. He complained a little bit this morning when he woke up. But that's it. These are some pictures I took today. They are a little better than yesterdays pictures. :)
8 comments:
Oh my heck that just looks painful! How long do you think they are going to last before they start disappearing? At least he'll have some cool war wounds to show Grandma and Grandpa when he see's them!
You know I honestly do believe that young kids have a high level of pain tollerance. I've noticed that with my kids and masquito bites. but once they reach the age of 4 or 5 is when they start noticing.
AW poor boy! And no those pictures arent better. They look much more painfull then yesterdays pictures. And I dont think they'll go away for a few weeks. Miky only had them on his foot and ankle, but the bites stayed around for a while. Keep us updated. I hope he doesnt have to go to the hospital for pain killers or anything. Poor baby. :(
OUCH!
Lizzie had a couple bites on her foot and they took about a week AFTER the blisters popped to heal. What happens is they start to blister after 24 hours, then the blister starts turning cloudy over the next couple days until it's white. Then it pops and scabs and heals from there. So ya, we are looking at probably a 2 week heal time or so.
Holy crap!! Poor kid!!! Are they itchy?? I don't do well with itchy!! Calamine lotion feels so good!
It's amazing how long they last! It had been a week (?) when I saw him and they still looked pretty bad! Poor kid!
OW, OW, OW!!!!! Poor kid. I hope you got your revenge on the ant pile. If you find anything that really works please let me know. We have been trying to get rid of two big ones in our yard for two years without success. We have had our share of ant run ins also but never that back. Yikes!
Post a Comment