
Dear Facebook,
since you came a long, my author has been seriously neglecting me. I used to get so much attention. But since she started posting on you my stats have gone way down. You've made her lazy. It's so much easier to post a short update each day, as apposed to typing out a full blog post. But I'm so much better than you. I provide details you never could. No really, statuses have to be short. Blog posts can go on forever. And pictures and posts can be combined. With you, pictures are separate with brief explanations. I bring picture and post together in harmony and joy, making stories come to life. Now I rarely get posted on. Complete stories are not being told. Important details are not being recorded. All because of you! I feel so betrayed and unloved. But I vow to win her back...somehow. I'm pretty sure if we met in a cyber alley somewhere I could take you. So watch your back!
Sincerely,
The Blog
since you came a long, my author has been seriously neglecting me. I used to get so much attention. But since she started posting on you my stats have gone way down. You've made her lazy. It's so much easier to post a short update each day, as apposed to typing out a full blog post. But I'm so much better than you. I provide details you never could. No really, statuses have to be short. Blog posts can go on forever. And pictures and posts can be combined. With you, pictures are separate with brief explanations. I bring picture and post together in harmony and joy, making stories come to life. Now I rarely get posted on. Complete stories are not being told. Important details are not being recorded. All because of you! I feel so betrayed and unloved. But I vow to win her back...somehow. I'm pretty sure if we met in a cyber alley somewhere I could take you. So watch your back!
Sincerely,
The Blog
p.s. I bet you get all the comments for this post as well! I do the work and you reap all the benefits. So not fair. You comment hog!
6 comments:
I have to laugh as you post a comment to my faceboOk. Ha ha ha ha.
By it's oh so true.
Most days I hate facebook, but then I love it.
I would seriousily like to see 'Your Blog vs. Facebook' fight. You make me laugh. I can't drive down Camdan (Angel Statue House) and not think of you.
Man I'm quite sure my blog has the same feelings. I agree with Kam, I hate facebok...but then I use it all the time. Lame. I'm going to start posting on my blog again. Much more worth it I do believe.
How pathetic...I let them both get dusty. I love your posts and your blog. It keeps me in touch with you, even if it is one sided.
Dear blog,
I had no idea you were feeling this way. This is why communication is so important in a relationship. I promise I will try to do better.
Sincerely,
Your Author
Haaahaha! You crack me up! It's so true though.
Post a Comment