Friday, January 21, 2011

Yipee, She's 3!

3 cute things about Lulu.
1.Every morning she wakes up, climbs on the couch and politely asks for a creamcracker (graham cracker) and chocate meeoke (chocolate milk) and wants me to cover her up with her quacket (blanket), while she watches a morning tv show.
2.She is very particular about the clothes she wears. There are only certain shirts she will wear and she wants to put them on all by herself!
3.She's my little tomboy princess. She loves to be a girly girl, but isn't afraid to get dirty or wrestle with her brother or daddy.



Happy Birthday my Lulu! We sure love you!

7 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I can't believe she's already 3. She was just a little one when we moved into the ward. I hope you all have a wonderful day and that she enjoys her tea party tomorrow.

Amyleigh said...

She is so adorable!!!!!! I love and miss her so much!!!! Please tell her "Happy Birthday sweet Lulu" from Auntie Amy :-)

Mandy said...

Michelle, she is beautiful. You deserve all the spunk she can dish out to you. Love ya.

Jen said...

What a big beautiful girl! She has grown so much since you left. I'm so glad to see new posts from you since I no longer get to see your posts on facebook. Happy Birthday Lizy!

Sheridy said...

Wow I can't believe that she is 3 either.! Time sure does go buy fast, especially now that we don't see you guys offen, it is fun to watch how they grow over time.

Momma Sarah said...

WOWIE ZOWIE! Happy Birthday Lulu!!! Was is really THAT long ago that you came to spend a month with us??? Your kids sure to get cuter and cuter! Congrats on surviving 3 years with her M&M!

Grandma Arnold said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Rose Arnold! I have something for you. Will get it in the mail.