Sunday, October 24, 2010

Possible Book Titles




I've been contemplating writing a series of children's books based on my children for quite some time now. I've done a lot of brain storming but I seem to have severe writers block in this area. My kids like books that rhyme or repeat phrases. Like, "...but bear went right on snoring." in Wake Up Bear, or, "THERE'S A SHARK IN THE PARK", in Shark in the Park. So, I started thinking about things I hear myself repeating on a regular basis. Here is a list of possible book titles I have come up with.


Don’t Hit
Don’t Tease, or Leave Your Sister Alone
Don’t Sit on the Baby
You're Driving Me Crazy!
Don’t Poop on the Floor
Screaming Miss Lulu
Don’t touch!
Crawl Jimmy, crawl
Don’t Eat That

Or, here are some titles based on things I hear from my children or see my children do on a regular basis.

I’m sorry
"Raaar"
Dance, Dance, Dance
Personal space
"NO!"
Mama, Can I Have A Puppy?

I think I may be on to something. What do you think?

7 comments:

Mary said...

My favs are:
Don't sit on the baby
Don't poop on the floor
Screaming Miss Lulu
Crawl jimmy, crawl
Dance, dance, dance,
and
Mama, can I have a puppy?

Sorry, didn't narrow it down much...

Mary said...

Unfortunately...one of the most common phrases I use is:
stop crying and get a job

:o)

Michelle said...

Haahaha. Now there's a book worth writing! haaa.

Jackie said...

I think you should write more than one! All of them are good!

Amyleigh said...

I LOVE it!! LMBO My most common saying to Eva is "Get a grip, life is not that bad"

Anaise said...

I would so buy a book called Don't Poop on the Floor!

Lisa Brown said...

Don't Sit on the Baby is my fav :).