Monday, October 4, 2010

Newest Jacobisms

Today after Jake got out of the tub he was crawling around in his nothings pretending to be a puppy (despite my telling him multiple times to go get dressed).

Jacob: (On all fours looking towards his nether lands) "Look mom, I gots a tail!"

Yaaa...we had a little anatomy talk.



A short time later we were talking about what each of the kids were going to be for Halloween.

Me: "Jakers is gonna be a lion, Lulu is going to be a tiger and Jimmy is going to be a Monkey."

Jacob: "And you are going to be a HIPPO! Look Lulu, momma is a hippo!"

*sigh* You know that treadmill I've been planning to buy for a while now? Ya, I'm buying it TOMORROW!! :)

4 comments:

Tara Priddis said...

Yeah I love how kids can help bring you back to reality!!!! Love that little guy.

Momma Sarah said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta lay off the bon bons, I tell ya! LOL!

Mary said...

You know I love you, but that was hysterical!

Amyleigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Kids are great! LOL Annabelle announced to me several months ago that I had a "HUGE BUTT" and she couldn't see around it...that was my wake up call! LMBO!