Monday, January 11, 2010

No matter the size or shape...

if it's a box, she'll try and climb in it. I am always finding her climbing into things. The dryer... our friends dog cage... but mostly just boxes.
Even when she was sick and feeling miserable, I found her cuddling with her bear in a box.


We have a play tent upstairs that I sometimes find her in. But more often than not, I find her climbing in all the empty boxes I have up there still. Which is one reason I haven't gotten rid of them. Why get rid of the best cheap toy ever made. :)

9 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray for cardboard! What a cutie pants! We miss you guys!

Katelyn said...

She is such a cute girl!

Mary said...

I LOVE the pic of her in the tiny box...it's Lizzie-sized!

Ruth said...

I can't blame her. Our favorite time growing up was when we got new appliances and had huge boxes to play in. Nothing better than taking a nap in a box (although some homeless people may disagree).

millie said...

Keep her well-stocked with boxes so she'll stay out of that dryer! What a cutie.

Grandma Arnold said...

My children, your husband included, loved playing in boxes. I really love the pic with Lizzie in the super small box; she looks so cute!

Braden said...

that does it! I'm calling CPS!

Whitney R said...

This post is adorable. She is adorable. The last picture pulls at my heartstrings as Naomi has just gotten better from being sick for a month. So sad when they aren't feeling well!!

Kacey said...

What a cutie!